All rates are inclusive of all government taxes (including VAT). Once a booking form is submitted, one of our reservations agents will contact you to confirm the booking. A credit card number will be required as a guarantee for an online reservation. A deposit of 25% of the reservation value is due on confirmation of the booking. Payment is effected on confirmation and the rest upon arrival (cash or credit card). Contracts are concluded in English.
Rates for Children
• Children under 5 years stay free of charge.
• Children under 12 years staying in a room with 2 paying adults pay 50% of the adult rate.
• Children over 12 years pay full price.
Check-In time: 14:00
Check-Out time: 11:00
• If cancelled or modified up to 5 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
• If cancelled or modified later, the 25% deposit will be retained.
• In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Malta Tourism Authority Three Star Hotel Licence (Licence Number H/0128)
Value Added Tax Registration Number
All credit card and customer details are encrypted when entered in the booking engine or used to effect payment to the Hotel Kappara.
The Data Protection Act 2001
Any personal information you communicate to us is kept by Hotel Kappara in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001. The Data Protection Act 2001 has been enacted on the 14th December 2001 and came fully into force as from the 15th July 2003. Thus, in terms of the aforementioned legislation, we have a statutory responsibility to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty.
We take all safeguards necessary to prevent unauthorised access and we shall not pass on details collected from you as a visitor to any third party unless you give us your consent to do so and unless TSL is compelled to do so by law.
As a visitor, we collect Contact or feedback information from our contact form only.
Links to other Web Sites